Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Spirit Within You


The Spirit Within You

When the water went dry it was time to let it go.
I felt it leave.
I knew it.
My soul was going, missing, hungering for thirst.
I didn't want to go. Not like this was my choice.

Time is of no consequence. The love lives on and never
dies. Energy abounds in the place you hold dear;
surrounded by pure abounding joy. It will encompass
and feed you.
If you feel the spirit within you, let it grow, and let it breathe.
Hold nothing back.
Your light shines so bright, lighting a path for all to see.
Share it with the world. Give it to all who are in need.
Ask for nothing. Want for nothing.
The joy is in their receiving.


2 comments:

  1. It does feel good to do for others, to see their smiles and not expect anything in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does. Sometimes just watching from the sidelines and not even letting them know.

    ReplyDelete